Supermercado Playero – World Class Supermarket in Sosua
Supermercado Playero is a well established since 1985, family owned, large grocery store / supermarket in Sosua. The supermarket located right next to the highway (entering El Batey section of Sosua). Additionally, there is a smaller Playero grocery store on Pedro Clisante street.
At Playero they will unload your cart, bag & carry out your groceries & much more!
Conveniently opened 7 days a week from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Fresh Produce including local & imported
- Meat Department featuring homemade sausages and meat cut daily
- Deli serving rotisserie chicken, salads, sandwiches, desserts, speciality cheeses & more
- Dairy Department including all natural, organic and gluten free products
- Large Frozen Foods section
- Everyday & Speciality Groceries, household items and personal care products
- Fresh Bakery from neighborhood bakeries
- Liquor and beverages store (national and imported brands)
- Dog products section including famous brands food, accessories, care products
- Hardware department
- Household appliances
- Local telephone providers Altice and Claro
- We accept all credit cards
- Gift Certificates available for purchase
- Cell phone prepaid machines
- Currency Exchange service at the cashier
- A large extensive parking place, including a roofed space.
Playero runs regular Xmas and Mother’s day lotteries, with the main prize – a brand new car.
They also offer a “Playero card” that earns you points, which you can redeem at any time.
Sosúa, Dominican Republic
Category: DR News |