Investment fund in Cabarete paves way for technology tourism
Cabarete, Dominican Republic.- The company FJ Labs is now open for business in Cabarete, Puerto Plata, paving the way for technology tourism in the Dominican Republic.
FJ Labs is one of the world’s largest investment funds in the field of companies that sell products and services online, through which people with innovative ideas acquire both the capital and the technological and human resources to materialize their business projects.
The multinational that groups more than 250 companies worldwide has launched a project aimed at the Brazilian market, and another for the US, both managed and programmed from Cabarete, remotely through Web technology.
“At this moment, 30 programmers work at the start of FJ Labs Dominican Republic, but the goal is to employ 300 people mostly in the programming part,” said company founder Fabrice Grinda, who’s living in Cabarete for three years.
- Different News sources (Local and International)
- A handy online alphabetic Business Directory presenting each company through attractive color banners with full contact details and links to advertisers own website/Facebook
- Use our Restaurant Guide or Clubs/Bars Guide for your convenience
- On the page “DR Living” gather interesting and useful information and facts about the Dominican Republic.
- Post your own news and comments on DR News and DR Living.
- Advertise your services / products in our Business Directory, on our Web Pages and on our Coupon page.
- Advertise in our Classifieds section.
- Book Hotel and Tours in our new section Vacation Deals. Pay what Dominicans pay!
- Shop in our NPN Shop page for unique products or services and get a special deal.
- Shop from our CATALOG for products and services found locally
- Launch unique events for Free on our page “Local Events” that you, your organization, your company or your club is holding.
- NEW!! Sign up for our SEEK and MATCH campaign, and promote your real estate, rentals, and unique products.