Dominicans pack the Malecon in Carnaval Parade
Santo Domingo.- Thousands of Dominicans from across Greater Santo Domingo and the interior as well as foreign visitors gathered along the seaside Malecon on Sunday to enjoy the capital’s National Carnaval Parade 2015, which featured around 300 floats, troupes and bands, including around 100 children.
The parade sponsored by the Culture Ministry included all of the country’s carnivals, led by merengue starts Miriam Cruz and Eddy Herrera, who sat on the official float and blew kisses and greetings to the raucous multitude.
- Different News sources (Local and International)
- A handy online alphabetic Business Directory presenting each company through attractive color banners with full contact details and links to advertisers own website/Facebook
- Use our Restaurant Guide or Clubs/Bars Guide for your convenience
- Gain real savings by printing out Coupons with various monthly offers and specials to be used at local shops and traders.
- On the page “DR Living” gather interesting and useful information and facts about the Dominican Republic.
- Post your own news and comments on DR News and DR Living.
- Advertise your services / products in our Business Directory, on our Web Pages and on our Coupon page.
- Advertise in our Classifieds section.
- Book Hotel and Tours in our new section Vacation Deals. Pay what Dominicans pay!
- Shop in our NPN Shop page for unique products or services and get a special deal.
- Watch interesting and funny video’s on our page Cool Videos.
- Launch unique events for Free on our page “Local Events” that you, your organization, your company or your club is holding.
- NEW!! Buy a VIP CARD and save when shopping in Sosua and Cabarete.