French Airline “French Blue” Will Begin Operations Between Paris-Punta Cana
French Blue, France’s first low-cost/long distance airline, will begin to fly between Punta Cana and the Paris-Orly international airport beginning September 10.
The carrier announced that it will operate four weekly flights between the French capital and Punta Cana, on board an Airbus A330-300 aircraft.
For reservations, please visit: //www.frenchblue.com/fr page.
Tickets begin at 149 euros, which includes a carry-on bag that weighs up to 12 kilograms.
Tickets beginning at 199 euros will include: check-in bag weighing up to 23 kilograms, meal on board, snacks and an on-board comfort travel kit.
Passengers who wish greater comfort can opt for the “Premium” seats, where they are allowed two check-in bags, drinks – including champagne – and a meal and a snack for 579 euros.
Passengers can have Internet access for a modest price that ranges from 7-50 euros, depending on the package.
The airline will also provide passengers with an a la carte menu prepared by a star chef for an additional 30 euros.
The airline, managed by the Dubreuil Group, also manages the operations of Air Caraibes.
The Group promotes the Punta Cana destination as a true paradise in the Caribbean, featuring some 40 kilometers of pristine beaches.
Some of the packages offered by the airline include tickets to the nearby Manati Park, where visitors can swim with the dolphins, the Marinarium, the Dolphin Island Park or the Aquagames Sirenis.
Also included in some of the optional packages are scuba diving activities, water skiing, windsurfing, kite surfing and sailing.
Source: Access DR
- Different News sources (Local and International)
- A handy online alphabetic Business Directory presenting each company through attractive color banners with full contact details and links to advertisers own website/Facebook
- Use our Restaurant Guide or Clubs/Bars Guide for your convenience
- On the page “DR Living” gather interesting and useful information and facts about the Dominican Republic.
- Post your own news and comments on DR News and DR Living.
- Advertise your services / products in our Business Directory, on our Web Pages and on our Coupon page.
- Advertise in our Classifieds section.
- Book Hotel and Tours in our new section Vacation Deals. Pay what Dominicans pay!
- Shop in our NPN Shop page for unique products or services and get a special deal.
- Shop from our CATALOG for products and services found locally
- Launch unique events for Free on our page “Local Events” that you, your organization, your company or your club is holding.
- NEW!! Sign up for our SEEK and MATCH campaign, and promote your real estate, rentals, and unique products.