These products are mainly used in dry region for irrigation of agriculture, swimming pool, water circulation through a filter system and thermal collectors, pond management, irrigation, aquariums. It can be used for drinking water and living water use. The living condition could be much improved. It also can be used for fountains.
- Pump Controller
- Water Level Sensor
- Cable for Solar Panel: 6m
- Cable Connector
- Application innovation: Compared with the traditional alternating current machine, the efficiency is improved 25% by the permanent magnetism, direct current, brushless, non-sensor motor.
- Technics innovation: High reliability and life expectancy. Cost-efficient pumping.
- Structure innovation: Convenient installation and environmental protection.
- Suction/max. positive inlet lift: 3.0 M
- Max. casing pressure: 2.5 bar
- Max. water temperature: +60C
Mono-crystalline types of solar panels use solar cells which are made from a very pure single large crystals cut from ingots. They are the most efficient type of solar panels but are also the most expensive. Their performance is better in low light conditions but extremely high efficiency with higher lighting conditions. Overall efficiency on average is about 14-17%. Most panels of this type are warranted for 20-25 years. They are usually blue-grey in color and have a fairly uniform consistency.
A solar panel is nothing more than a collection of solar cells on a single panel. Each individual solar cell in the solar panel can generate approximately half a volt of current so if you combined 36 cells you would get around 18 volts of current. The panels usually have light aluminum frames to hold the solar cells in place and are covered with a non-reflective glass to protect the cells from weather and damage since silicon cells are very fragile. Solar panels vary in size and in electric output. In general, the more solar cells on each panel the more watts of electricity they can produce.
The output of a solar panel is usually stated in watts. The amount of watts of electricity generated by the panel is determined by multiplying the rated voltage by the rated amperage.
The formula for wattage is:
VOLTS x AMPS = WATTS
Let’s use as an example a large solar panel measuring about 37.5 inches by 61.8 inches that might be used in a typical home energy system. The solar panel has a rated voltage of 26 volts and a rated amperage of 6.9 amps. The wattage calculation would look like this:
26 volts x 6.9 amps = 180 watts
If a particular location has an average of 6 hours of peak sun per day, then the solar panel in this example can produce an average 1080 watt-hours (6 x 180) of power per day or a little over 1 kilowatt-hour per day.
The newest technology of efficient solar hot water heating of this generation. 100% STAINLESS STEEL, MAINTENANCE FREE, NO EXTRA COSTS.
- High quality borosilicate glass vacuum tube
- SUS304-2B food grade stainless steel, 0,45 mm
- Red copper coil inside water tank as heat exchanger
- Argon arc welding joints, anticorrosive treatment
- SUS304-BA stainless steel outer tank, 0,4 mm
- Polyurethane integral foam, 50-55 mm
- Macromolecule silicon rubber seal, stainless steel screws/nuts
- Stainless steel/aluminium alloy bracket, 1-2 mm
- Temperature of water 45-95C
- Wind resistance 30-35 m/s
- Heat resistance 80 hours
- Working temperature 20 up 280 pression
- Max working pressure 0,8 MPA
All tank sizes available from 60L up to 350L
- The copper heat exchanger pressure tested bar 9
- No vent and less heat loss as compared to other models
- Easy plug-in installation
You can combine multi hot water tanks to accommodate higher demand for hot water needs.
Save money and energy with this floating solar-powered pool filter. The submersible pump, filter cartridges and solar panel combine to create a pool filtering system that runs silently on the power of the sun. With no installation and no batteries to refill, you can sit back, relax and enjoy your pool even more.
This Solar Filter isn’t just different, it’s a better way to filter your pool or spa. It finally gives you an opportunity to turn off your inefficient, noisy, and expensive to operate pool equipment… and it reduces your pollution which is better for our planet. This Solar Pool Filter uses the energy from the sun to pump up to 10,000 gallons a day through (3) three reusable 20 micron filter cartridges. No Installation required. This Solar Pool Filter is EASY and requires less maintenance than your existing pool filter.
The Solar Pool Pump and Filter Systems will cost you Zero!
- Zero Cost
- Zero Noise
- Zero Energy
- Zero Pollution
- Zero Batteries
- Zero Installation
- Zero Carbon Footprint
- Made in the USA