Nice People Networking

Raises for state prosecutors

Attorney General Jean-Alain Rodríguez has announced wage increases of around 25% for prosecutors. He said the hope is that all prosecutors be career government professional civil servants. At present, an estimated 70% are career officers. Rodríguez announced the remaining 30% will be hired through a competitive professional evaluation process.

He said the raise will be effective immediately and will apply to all employees of the Public Ministry. There will be a wage scale to correct unfair distortions accumulated over the years.

He made the announcement during the Second National Encounter of the Public Ministry.

Source: DR1, Elnacional

Mar 14, 2017

Category: DR News |

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Last updated January 14, 2018 at 12:43 AM
stats for wordpress
View Statistics Report
Facebook Twitter