Minor dies from third degree burns in La Isabella, Puerto Plata
PUERTO PLATA – A 13 year old boy died last night when he was sleeping as result of the severe burns received from raging fire that reduced to ashes his modest family home in the town of La Isabela, in the western part of the province Puerto Plata.
The deceased minor’s name is Michael Liriano. The accident occurred at 11PM, Thursday night, was trapped inside the rubble of the house built of wood, palm leaves and zinc.
According to the National Police, the child who perished in the fire caused by an electrical short circuit, was the son of Mr. Basilio Liriano and Marlenys Pascual who wept inconsolably this tragedy and who also were received first and second grade of burns in different parts of their bodies.
The corpse of the child was given to his relatives to give a Christian burial.
Source: Detras del Rumor,
July 15, 2016
Category: DR News |