Teja Tec: a manufacturer of Roof tiles in the Dominican republic
16 years ago a manufacturing process was introduced to the Dominican Republic. Today brand Tejatec is a leading manufacturer of tiles nationwide. Our company is run by Germans. The factory production is located in Sosua / Cabarete and another warehouse is in Santo Domingo.
Since its founding in 1996 by Andreas Gude, Tejatec is a symbol of a high quality products following German industrial standards. A comprehensive range of services and a dense distribution network with qualified technical advisors complement our efficiency.
In absolute terms, our products are not concrete tiles, but rather a more varied mix of art materials. TejaTec brand tiles represent a mixture of materials made of classified sand, Portland cement, water, pigments based on iron oxide.
Benefits of Teja Tec tiles:
- Resistant to UV rays, strong winds, hurricanes, frost, water, dirty bit, thanks to a smooth surface.
- Highly organic, given the form of production- Extremely high safety by its own weight and the fixation
- Easy installation by modeling mechanically. Tiles can be placed on wood and cement.
- Creative colors (over 25) to any tastes.
- Always in stock and production in the country
- Warranty Lifetime on materials, fixed price guarantee
- Price from RD$399
CABARETE, LA BOMBITA
Carretera Sosua, Cabarete
Bombita No. 8
Puerto Plata, Rep. Dom.
Av. Jacobo Majluta, No. 66
Santo Domingo, Rep. Dom.
Category: DR News |