SAFEX: a pyrotechnical non explosive product for rock and concrete breaking / demolitionPrice: ask for quote
Specifications of SAFEX TM
- Safex is not an explosive: It is categorized as “articles pyrotechnic for technical purposes.”
- The detonation velocity (40-60 m/sec) and detonation pressure (0,14 atm.) of Safex are very low .
- (The values of 3000-8000 m/sec. Are an average for conventional explosives.)
- Safex creates a controlled demolition.
- Minimal vibration and shock waves
- No over pressure
- Minimal fly rock and dust.
Where to use SAFEX TM
- Exploration work
- Operational mining
- Road construction and expansion projects
- Excavation and housing sites
- Mass excavation
- Controlled interior demolition
- Dimension Stone quarries
- Boulder breaking and oversize reduction
- Tunneling and shaft sinking
- Underwater rock and concrete demolition
- Demolition of reinforced or mass concrete>
- Silo clearing , rat hole opening
For more information contact us: email@example.com
Please fill in the form below, and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours. Thank you!