Why Is Ganoderma Lucidum GOOD For Our Health?
Ganoderma Lucidum (also known as Reishi in Japan and Lingzhi in China) is a unique health food. A Red Mushroom with a wide range of medicinal properties which collectively strengthens the immune system and gives the user longevity:
• It has the rare and valuable properties of an Adaptogen, which means that it is non-toxic, non-specific, and has a normalizing effect on the body.
• It is classified as Top of the Superior Quality of all herbs by the pharmacopoeia used by Chinese doctors for thousands of years. Emperors have considered Reishi a herb for the immortals. Its stature is higher than Ginseng.
• It has a long history of safe use (5,000 years). NO toxicity or side-effect has been reported.
• There are 30 years of ample modern scientific evidences in the laboratory and in the clinic for its effectiveness.
• It has extremely wide applications, bringing benefits to the entire body, preventing almost all the common diseases.
• Its potency as a medicine even exceeds many modern drugs. For example, it is more effective than Melatonin and certainly much safer and free from side-effects.
• It is effective even for “terminal” illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, and coronary heart disease.
• It is effective for both PREVENTION and CURE, suitable for daily use as a health supplement.
• It is very easy to gain acceptance by new users because of Reishi’s stature, publicity, and complete safety.
Backed by 4,000 years of accumulated experience, Reishi can safely claim to be totally free from side-effects. The wide range of health benefits we can receive from Reishi is also unmatched.
As it was so rare, Reishi was available only to emperors in ancient times. The first emperor of China, Shih Huang Ti, sent a fleet with 250 young men and 250 young women to Japan in search of the herb of longevity, which is Reishi.
Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) is commonly used for:
• Longevity and prevention of disease
• Influenza and the common cold
• Heart Disease
• High Cholesterol (LDL)
• Stomach ache
• Back pain
• Skin Care
• Hair loss
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Taking Ganoderma on a daily basis helps detoxify the body, rejuvenate the cells, balance the functions of various organs and help remove disorders. It helps in stress relief and due to this property alone, it is effective in preventing disease. It also aids the body in building up the immune systems thus helping to avoid illnesses.
Download the full article about Ganoderma here Ganoderma benefits
And now you too can take advantage of all Ganoderma health benefits by consuming special coffee, which has Ganoderma in it.
Find out about this awesome opportunity at our weekly meetings in Sosua – Cabarete, organized by ORGANO GOLD distributors.
Contact us for more information at: email@example.com
Category: DR News |