Nice People Networking

If you have higher electricity bills since Edenorte installed the new “Smart meter” follow the following steps

1) You have to put a claim for “alto consumo” with the Sosua office.
2) They should send you a technician to verofy your meter. Thye will say everything is in order
3) You have to go back to Sosua Edenorte and ask for a reclamaccion paper for “Alto consumo”
4) Upo hav eto pay at least the average of your last 3 bills not to get cut out.
5) Go to Superintencia de electricida to file a report with your reclamaccion for “alto consumo”.
6) Superintencia will send you their own technician and adding all te claims together they will solve out problems.
7) If you are able and have time they also are asking if you can fill up with all your neighbours a petition signed by all with the names – contact number – date – and signature.

Dir. Wascar Varguez
Superintendencia de Electricidad
Calle Antera Mota esquina Virginia E. Ortega
Edificio Isable de Torres
Local #112 (frente a brador)
Puerto Plata

Category: DR News |

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Last updated December 17, 2017 at 1:23 AM
stats for wordpress
View Statistics Report
Facebook Twitter