Breathing course to manage stress and emotions
November 4 – 6, 2011 in Sosua
In this course, we introduce an effective breathing technique known as “Sudarshan Kriya”. It uses specific rhythms of breath, along with practices that are associated with it, and restores the natural rhythms of Being. Millions of people have experienced improvement in their physical and mental health. This breathing technique helps you:
• Recover emotional and physical balance.
• Manage negative emotions (irritability, anxiety, depression, panic, and distress).
• Increase your energy, creativity and concentration.
• Improve interpersonal communication and relationships with colleagues and family.
• Eliminate unwanted habits.
• Eliminate toxins in the body stored from stress and poor diet
• Improve your immune system and endocrine system.
• Improve job performance. Increases the absorption and assimilation of information.
Meditation and hatha yoga are other practices that are included in the program, in addition to knowledge with real meaning for day-to-day life. All these techniques return the mind to a state of equilibrium and release the mind from its restless activity, giving peace and serenity.
Friday, November 4th 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday, Nov 5th & 6th 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Cost: RD $ 3,000
Address: “Casa de Joka 2”, Entrance to El Choco, Sosua
Book in advance at tel. 829.958.1617 / casa 809.571.4602
Download the information about the course in a pdf form Breathing course
Category: DR News |